You can use this section to download various documentations legally required by us.

Courtlands are fully approved and certified for your safety and peace of mind, should you require any further information please don’t hesitate to contact us on 01279 306050.

For our Insurance & Waste Management Documents please click on the link below

Courtlands Waste Carriers Licence
To deal in waste or arrange for someone else’s waste to be disposed of or recovered, you need to register as a waste broker this is our registration.

Courtlands Waste Management Licence
This licence isIssued by the Environment Agency and approves us to process and recycle your waste thus giving you the peace of mind that this will be done correctly.

Courtlands Public Liability Insurance
If members of the public or customers come to a business premises or the business go to theirs the company is required to have public liability insurance. The insurance covers any awards of damages given to a member of the public because of an injury or damage to their property caused by the business.

Courtlands Operators Licence
WHO NEEDS AN OPERATOR’S LICENCE? You need an operator’s licence to carry goods (or burden) connected with any trade or business if you use a motor vehicle on a road with a gross plated weight of more than 3.5 tonnes or if it has no gross plated weight, an unladen weight of more than 1525kg.

All the above are subject to our standard terms and conditions available upon request.

Call 01279 30 60 50 now for a quote